FASTENER WORLD BIMONTHLY EDITION
The all-in-one publication covering suppliers info for semi-finished/finished fastening products, machinery, materials, secondary processing, plating, coating, surface treatment, heat treatment, testing & sorting, warehouse & logistics service. 200+ superior suppliers are included per issue. With one issue in hand, you can get suppliers info, sourcing approaches, industry news, technical articles, market analyses, and exhibition previews/reviews. 15,000 copies per issue are mailed to 200+ countries and regions and over 50% will hit the desks of critical manufacturers, importers, exporters and distributors in Europe and N. America. The Nov. issue is Buyers’ Guide of the Year.
CHINA FASTENER WORLD MAGAZINE
The supplier directory is specially released for the domestic sales market and the overseas sales market of the greater China area. It includes suppliers offering semi-finished/finished fastening products, machinery, materials, secondary processing, plating, coating, surface treatment, heat treatment, testing & sorting, warehouse & logistics service. 50% of its circulation is on the domestic sales market of China, and the rest of 50% is on the global sales market. Nearly 90% of the readers are fastener relevant manufacturers, importers and distributors. It is published in every February, June and October with a circulation of 10,000 copies per issue.
HARDWARE & FASTENER COMPONENTS MAGAZINE
A publication that combines the latest industry and suppliers info for hardware, hand tools, fasteners and components around the world. It is published every February, May, August and October with a circulation of 10,000 per issue, which are mostly mailed to more than 200 countries and regions (over 50% to Europe and USA). More than 80% are mailed to hardware, components, fastener importers, traders, retailers and distributors, while nearly 20% are mailed to hardware, components and fastener manufacturers. Companies of hand tools, cold/hot forged building materials, DIY hardware, household appliance hardware, fasteners/industrial parts/special parts, CNC automation and mechanical components, auto parts, powder metallurgy, springs, chains, etc. are all welcome to advertise through this publication.
EMERGING FASTENER MARKETS MAGAZINE
This is a publication only circulates within all emerging fastener related markets (including China, Russia, Brazil, India, Mexico, Indonesia. Turkey, South Africa, E. Europe, Korea, Latin America, the Middle East, Central Asia, etc.) and excludes Europe, America and Japan. It is published every August, with a circulation of 10,000 copies per issue. 70% of the circulation are mailed to fasteners, hardware and components importers and distributors, while the rest of 30% are mailed to fastener, hardware and components manufacturers.
FASTENER WORLD EUROPE SPECIAL EDITION
This is a publication particularly dedicated to enhancing promotion before the biennially held Fastener Fair Global. The release date may vary depending on the show dates of Fastener Fair Global each even year. It has a circulation of 10,000 copies per issue. All printed copies are mailed to professional purchasers, importers, distributors and manufacturers in Europe, Russia and Central Asia. Along with e-books and e-newsletters emailed to readers, we guarantee that more than 70,000 corporate reps will see and receive this publication 3 months before Fastener Fair Global.
Contact details ( Please make sure all information provided is correct )
Please make sure all information provided is correct.