- BUILDING HARDWARE, BOLT, NUT, SCREW, ANCHOR
- Lowest Drive-in-Torque Screws; Bonus Zinc Alloy Plating
- Type 17 wood screw, Square thread, Triple Spirals Screws, Double Spirals, Hexlobula
- Self-Drilling Screws, Self-Tapping & Vyn-L-Hold Screws, Concrete Screws, Window Screws, Liquid & Powder Painted Screws
A-stainless international co., ltd. Now exceeds 20 years of specialization in stainless steel fasteners and wire, with experience and expertise second to none in the fasteners industry. One of the best screws for the hardwood!! It is about substantial drive-in-torque reductions with better gripping and holding power, thereby improving the level of product safety! 1. Low drive-in-torque – 30~40% less than the type 17 screw 2. Do away with pre-drilling even on some of the densest woods and composites 3. Minimize wood cracking problem 4. Eye-catching appearance 5. TTAP recess is available as well!! – For perfect holding when driving All kinds of package are available – small box / poly bag / plastic can, etc.
- Address:5F., No. 147, SEC. 2, JIANGUO N. RD., TAIPEI CITY, 104, Taiwan